Sunday, March 15, 2009

Changes happening!

I am going to start using this blog for my selling sites on ebay, Bonanzle and etsy.

I am trying my best to clean up my home and make it more clutterfree. I have stuff everywhere from my two closed mall stores and I need to sell it for something. I had hoped for better than garage sale prices.


Thing are just very slow everywhere. I am closing my two web-stores, They have been up 6 months and not one sale. So I believe we might be better of with the auction sites and the new Bonanzle. It is so friendly there, just word needs to get out about it. I will help them.

It is so easy to load up that site, much faster than ebay and going through Auctiva. I suppose that could be the store I promote to get listings credits from. JUst have to wait and see how it goes.

I am going to do more listings with the scrap crafts and recycle, all the vintage craft books I have and booklets to threads ideas, like embroidery, crochet, knit, cross-stitch, painting, woodcrafts, buttons, I collect, etc.

A new beginning, smiles, cyndi

No comments: